Thursday, November 23, 2017

More Playon Fun


On 06/17/2010 11:25 PM, PlayOn Support (Michael) wrote:
Andrew, Your PS3 can't communicate with your router the way you want it to. That can neither be caused by nor solved by PlayOn. It is a completely independent problem between two devices you bought from other companies. You need to consult with them how to fix it. Just because our product/business relies on your network does not make us responsible for maintaining it. Similarly, if the power outlet which your PS3 was plugged into was not supplying the PS3 power, we would not be able to help you there either. If you choose to respond again with profanity on this matter, you will no longer receive any replies or support from us at all, on any matter.
My right to "profane" is protected by the 1st amendment to the US Constitution. Now you also have the right to refuse to deal with me but I would not base that on "profanity". IMNSHO that would be unwise to do so. My profanity is a sign of extreme frustration. Now if you wish to blow off customers just because they are extremely frustrated at you I would suggest to you that that would be a very unwise move. Take it for what you want I guess.

Meantime I will do everything in my power to insure that everybody I come in contact with knows that MediaMall is not a company they want to do business with. Now is that what you really want? I would hope not. Or can we civilly work together? Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment