Thursday, November 23, 2017

Southbound Silicon Beach




Looks like I'm moving to LA! Or more precisely Marina del Rey. I have a
new contract with ICANN (International Corporation for Assigned Names 
and Numbers - the people who hand out internet IPs and DNS). That's 
exciting! Silicon Beach as they say. And I'll be closer to San Diego, 
my guitar playing and non-guitar playing friends out there. Perhaps 
Randal and I can ride share to Mexico on occasion. Shout out to my 
friends in Mexico! Hey Ed! You zombie chaser you! And Charles...

Marina del Rey seems to be a wonderful place - right by Venice Beach, 
Santa Monica as well as other beach communities. And my new place looks
fantastic with ocean views...

Right by the marina:

My mother always said she envisioned me living by the beach. Well Mom,
this is as close as I've come so far! Miss you Mom! It's the Wild, 
Wild West... Doing my best
!

Everybody take care and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment